Set amid the rolling hills of Fife, Pitcairlie House is an idyllic luxury venue for a wedding, and an opportunity to marry in a Scottish castle.
If you are looking for a special venue for your special day, you have found it. Pitcairlie is steeped in history and offers a unique venue for a civil wedding ceremony and / or reception. The backdrop of the castle, the lake and the grounds create a stunning setting for wedding photography.
Pitcairlie is centrally located in Fife, just 40 minutes from St Andrews, 45 minutes from Edinburgh and Edinburgh Airport, and 20 minutes from Perth, the gateway to the Highlands. There are many direct rail services from Edinburgh that stop at both Perth and Cupar.
It is not easy finding the ideal location for your very special day. There are so many factors to balance and take into account when selecting a wedding venue. If you always wanted to marry in a Scottish castle, Pitcairlie offers an opportunity to fulfil your dream.
Pitcairlie House is beautifully set in parkland and surrounded by rolling hills, which gives it a majestic beauty all of its own. It is a place with a sense of occasion, but with the space to relax as well. Pitcairlie has a style and culture that is unique; we always aim to ensure that your wedding day is one to remember. Above all, Pitcairlie is a family home and offers a very different atmosphere from a hotel.
If you choose Pitcairlie for your wedding celebration, you can be assured that we will do everything we can to make your day very special and that all of your requirements will be taken care of.
What does Pitcairlie offer?
- An opportunity to marry in a Scottish castle
- The ambience of a family home, not a hotel
- Civil marriage ceremony upon request either in our famous Drawing Room or a marquee in the grounds
- Choice of Oval Dining Room or marquee depending upon number of guests for wedding breakfast
- Private grounds with parkland and lakes
- A warm and friendly welcome
- Personal service and attention to detail to ensure success
- Picturesque backdrop of castle, gardens and lakes for your wedding photography
- Exclusivity and confidentiality in all matters
- Custom tailoring of your wedding package to cater for all of your specific requirements
- Choice of wedding breakfast from a superb range of menus
- Free accommodation available for bride and groom on their wedding night
- Champagne / sparkling wine reception for guests upon arrival
- Guest accommodation can be provided for some guests in our self-catering holiday apartments
- Easy parking in grounds
Whatever your requirements we will be delighted to discuss them with you. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail.
We have a variety of packages for you to choose from as well as a selection of menus and wines. We can plan every detail; nothing is too much trouble to ensure that your special day is truly magical. I am available to discuss your requirements either in person or by telephone.